Côte d’Ivoire: A Tour to Meet with Blessed Families
By Bouguhe Guede Mariuss, FFWPU Côte d’Ivoire
FFWPU Côte d’Ivoire president and some members from the headquarters went on a tour to meet and speak with blessed families in 13 locations in our country. During the tour, we met around 150 blessed families to share True Parents’ love and discuss about True Parents’ directions. It was to help the families to work together for the victory of vision 2020 in our country. We also visited few blessed families in their house in each location. It took during 24 days which ended on December 29, 2018.
In every location, we spoke about:
- Holding a large meeting for all the blessed families and members
- Update on Heavenly Tribal Messiah activities
- Presentation of the international module of the vision 2020
- Management and regular monitoring of church members
- Making Cheon Il Guk cards for members in the province
- Construction of the Hyojeong National headquarters in Abidjan
- The registration and update of Association of the Blessed families of Ivory Coast
- Report about the South Africa Summit and the Cosmic Blessing in Zimbabwe (and the prospect for a Summit in Côte d’Ivoire)
- General Plan of Activities in 2019
During the meeting, we had open exchanges on other concerns with members wishing to speak. In all the places we visited, members expressed their great joy to see member of the headquarters and asked to have such meetings regularly at least once in a year.