Côte d’Ivoire: Inauguration of IADP
Prepared by UPF/FFWPU Côte d’Ivoire
UPF Côte d’Ivoire in partnership with the FFWPU Côte d’Ivoire hold the inauguration of the Interreligious Association for Peace and Development (IADP) Côte d ‘Ivoire on April 28, 2018 at the conference room of CAFOP Supérieur de Grand-Basam. We had 305 participants and the theme of the event was: “The Role Of Religious In The Process Of Sustainable Peace”
The launching of this Association will be a crucible that will allow Peace Ambassadors Religious Guides from all walks of life to work together tirelessly for the benefit of peace and development in our nation.
On the strength of the sponsorship accepted by the Vice-President of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, UPF Côte d’Ivoire, at the end of the ceremony, sent a request for a hearing to the Vice-President.
Among the participants, VIPs were:
- Vice-President of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire Mr. Daniel Kablan DUNCAN represented by Mr. AKA Martin Administrative and Financial Director of the Vice-President of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
- The Prefect of South Comoé Region Mr. KASSI AMAKOU represented by the Deputy Prefect of Grand Bassam
- Mayor of the Grand Bassam Commune Mr. Georges Philippe EZALEY represented by his 2nd Deputy Mr. Kamangaté:
- President of the Regional Council of South Comoé Eugene AKA AOUELE represented by his First Vice President Mr LOHOIRO Dogbo Jean
- Bishop of Grand Bassam Monseigneur Raymond AHOUA
- His Excellency AKA SAYE LAZARE National President of the FPU – Ivory Coast
- Honorable GBOCHO Emmanuel Honorary President of the FPU – Ivory Coast
- Imam MOUSSA Imam Imam of the Great Mosque Fatimata Zahara of Grande Bassam President of the Interreligious Association for Peace and Development
- Many religious leaders from different religions
- Many Traditional Chiefs, NGO Officials, and Peace Ambassadors from different peace councils in Côte d’Ivoire