Recruitment of the 6th class of SunHak UP Graduate University Cadets
This is to announce that Sun Hak Universal Peace Graduate University established by True Parents with the purpose to educate future generation of Cheon Il Guk leaders is recruiting the 6th class of UP cadets for year 2018
1. Admission qualifications
- A Unification church member with a model life of faith, and a clear understanding of the providence.
- Graduation (or expected graduation) from a 4-year university, or having earned a degree of equal or higher status.
- A candidate with leadership and will to pursue the public life.
- A candidate with no physical or mental difficulties, who can participate in the programs offered at the UP cadet course.
2. Admission benefits
- Ceremony of appointment by True Parents as a pastor-leader (Requires fulfillment of the whole public course)
- True Parents’ scholarship covering tuition, dormitory fee and educational fees
- Training in faith, spirituality, and Principle, as well as extra-curricular classes, practical professional education, after-school activities and language training (Korean, English)
- Special vacation programs, including visits to holy grounds, and a global cultural missionary experience
3. Recruitment schedule
- Application period: October 16(Mon.) 9am~November 10(Fri.) 5pm, 2017 (Korean time)
- Selection camp: November 13(Mon.) ~ 24(Fri.), 2017 (DP test, language test (English, Korean), physical test, interview)
- Announcement of results: December 6(Wed.), 2017 (tentative)
- admission handbook for the details.
4. Information for accepted candidates
- 7-day work shop for freshmen : February 19(Mon.) ~ 25(Sun.), 2018
- TEL : Korean : +82-31-589-1584, 1580
- Japanese, English : +82-31-589-1585
- FAX : +82-31-589-1559
- E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage : sunhakup.ac.kr
6. Application of documents
7. Attachment :