Interfaith Peace Blessing Festival in Sing Buri Thailand
FFWPU Thailand, July 3rd 2015: Mr. Raweetheewat Srisuthisa-ard’s family and Mrs. Sirisorn Rodriguez’s family, Thai-Filipinos’ family are working hard to fulfill the mission of Tribal Messiah in Sing Buri province in the north of Bangkok for 2 hours by car.
The development of Interfaith Peace Blessing Festival in this province come from the signing of MOU between Singburi Provincial Governor and UPF Thailand during 77 Provinces Peace Seminar Tour on November 2014. Mrs. Sirisorn continued to follow up and hold seminar in all 8 districts of Singburi province.
With co-operation and support of Vice Governor and Director of Social Development and Human Security of Singburi, the Blessing were held at Auditorium of Chinese Folk temple “Peung Tao Kong Ma”. There are 94 families join.
Mr. Raweetheewat and Mrs. Sirisorn will continue to follow up, educate and raise up many model Blessed Families in Singburi province. They plan to hold Blessing in district level in order to settle down to grass root communities and to establish the Ideal Family Community in Sing Buri in near future. This event included:
- Kamol Thananopavarn, president of FFWPU Thailand serve as MC in main Blessing ceremony
- Lecture “Family is School of love and Peace & Significance of Blessing” given by Mr. Somyot Ketsrisang, Director of Education Department of FFWPU Thailand
- Terdsak Maromme Chairman of Universal Peace Federation Thailand gave Welcoming remark
- Pongrat Piromrat Vice Governor of Sing Buri Province gave Open remark
- Pornthip Susaran, Social Development and Human Resource Sing Buri Province gave Congratulation